Army Corps of Engineers - PC Tech (Huntington, WV)
Allyon, Inc. Huntington, WV
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm, and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support responsibilities include software installation and configurations.
• Performs technical, operational, and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages.
• Install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals, configure operating system, load shrink-wrap programs, and other application software programs.
• Troubleshoots printer, computer, and peripheral incidents perform hardware and software diagnostics, coordinates needed repairs, resolves computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network, and participates in the evaluation of system configuration and software.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years of applicable work experience
• Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level I (examples include: A+ CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security certifications). Certification exam must have been passed after Jan 1, 2011, and renewed every 3 years.
• Must obtain appropriate DoD 8570 IA Computing Environment Certification within 6 months of employment
• Interim Secret Clearance
• Valid Driver's License
• Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 10, and MS Office 2013.
• Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system.
• Strong analytical and follow-through skills.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to coordinate and get cooperation from multiple areas within IT to accomplish assignments.
• Ability to work well independently on defined tasks.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
TechnologyView all jobs at Allyon, Inc.