- Posted: over a month ago
About the Company
Ally Waste Services is a premium provider of valet trash services to apartment complexes throughout the United States.
District Managers are responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 Service Valets within the assigned district. District Managers ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
- Responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for approximately 15-25 part-time Service Valets within the assigned district
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and on-boarding Service Valets
- Provide on-call support to service valets and communities in the morning, tentatively around 8:30am-12:30pm and in the evening from approximately 7pm-11pm, depending on needs
- Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties
- Inspect properties regularly for resident and Service Valet compliance
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact. Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results. Ensures maximum quality of service
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns
- Comply with, promote and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner
- Ensure daily delivery of Valet Reports to designated property staff members
- Keep timely/accurate customer, associate and operational records
- Discusses associate's development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching and/or training opportunities
- New community launches, including container distributions
- Driving to inventory warehouse when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, Containers, Brochures, etc.)
- Drive to properties within assigned district/region up to 50% of the work day
We offer a work truck, benefits, and competitive pay with the ability to grow quickly! Salary varies based on experience, and amount of properties you successfully manage.
I look forward to hearing from you and having you on the team!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Ally Waste Services
RetailView all jobs at Ally Waste Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?