- Join a rapidly expanding, publicly listed E&P
- A fast-paced working environment with plenty of career potential
- Competitive base salary, bonus, stock, 9/80 roster and benefits
Ally Personnel is proud to be partnered with one of the oil and gas industries most exciting exploration and production companies! With an excellent acreage position in one of the US's hottest unconventional plays and outstanding drilling results, our client is growing at a rapid pace. Together we are looking for an experienced Sr. Completions Engineer to join their Denver, CO office.
This is an excellent opportunity to going a fast-paced and rapidly expanding organization that values their employees and the contributions that they make.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare conceptual completion designs and cost estimates for development prospects.
- Lead design and planning of work-overs and well interventions.
- Prepare comprehensive completion, work-over and intervention programs, that will deliver safe and efficient operations.
- Design and supervise the implementation of frac-pack operations.
- Provide technical engineering support to operations.
- Identify and implement performance improvement initiatives and monitor effectiveness.
- Monitor and measure completion operational performance.
- Liaise with subcontractors, regulatory authorities and partners.
- Assume responsibility for all well documentation.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 7 years of experience working as a Petroleum Engineer with 3+ years of experience focused in completions
- Strong technical experience with a preference for someone who is currently working for or begun their career working for a service company
- Experience working with Texas assets is a plus
- Great attitude and highly focused on collaboration within the workplace