- Work for one of Denver's best private Exploration & Production Companies
- A high-performance environment with a strong focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Competitive base salary, STI, LTI, 9/80 Roster and more
Ally Personnel is proud to be partnered with one of Denver's best private exploration and production companies. With assets in oil & gas friendly states and a strong focus on team culture, this is a group that you want to be a part of given the current political climate in Colorado. Together we are seeking an experienced Operations Engineer to join their Denver headquarters. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performance team with a strong focus on collaboration and teamwork.
- Monitor daily production and well performance to optimize the field
- Execute artificial lift, production optimization and well repair projects
- Design and construct production facilities and infrastructure projects
- Designs and implements well completion operations. Including perforating, fracturing, coil tubing, and snubbing.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and service companies
- Build annual LOE budgets and track and report on costs regularly
- Support field production and operations personnel teams with projects
- Ensure regulatory compliance with local, state and federal agencies
- BS in Petroleum Engineering or related is required
- 5-10+ years of oil and gas production/operations engineering experience
- Experience with production facilities, artificial lift and working in the field