Ally Pediatric Therapy, a specialty clinic for children with autism, is looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our growing team. This isn't just a job to us...we are driven by a relentless pursuit of making a meaningful impact. At the end of the day, we go home knowing that we made a difference, and we think about how we can build upon that tomorrow.
Our mission is to help children with autism and other childhood disorders learn, speak and grow in order to improve their quality of life and strengthen relationships with family and friends. To do so, we utilize a unique approach of integrating the principles of applied behavior analysis (how to teach) with speech-language pathology and occupational therapy expertise (what to teach).
This isn't just a job to us...we go home each day knowing we made a difference and think about how we can build on that tomorrow.
About the Role:
As a BCBA, you will provide treatment and consultation services to develop and facilitate active, natural learning using evidence-based treatment methods. Simply put, your work will directly change the lives of children with autism, and help shape the future of our growing company.
- Conducts ABA program management for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Provides direct client services, including initial assessments
- Supervises RBT's and conducts training and coaching
- Collaborate with clients treatment team and families to improve communicative, social, and behavioral outcomes for all clients, including Behavior Technicians, Speech-Language Pathologists and Occupational Therapists
- Facilitate parent training and support families to access community resources
- Knowledge and proficiency with a range of clinical approaches to care
- Strong assessment skills and treatment planning expertise
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills with the ability to record, track, and analyze therapy progress
- Must have strong positive communication and interpersonal skills works well with parents, children and other professionals
- Client focus and strong ability to function as a team member
- 1+ years of supervised BCBA work experience and 5 years of behavioral work (with children) experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in behavioral health field required; Master's Degree in Behavioral Health
- Must be Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certified
- Ability to maintain fingerprint clearance card, CPR & First Aid certification
- Must hold a valid drivers license and maintain proper current insurance
- Excellent technology and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Career development and training opportunities
- Health care plan (medical and dental)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off