Director of Nursing
- Posted: 23 days ago
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000 per year
Hybrid Remote/On-site position (2 days remote per week)Director of Nursing
As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for Clinical, Client and Employee Support. You will be part of the Agency Management Team responsible for managing operations of the Agency and Branches within your reporting territory.Skills Required
Character: Independent Problem Solving, Clear Verbal and Written Communication, Emotional Maturity and Stability, Maintain Judgment Free Team, Comfort with Accountability, and Integrity.
Knowledge and Experience: General Math, Data Entry, Administrative Writing, Research and Reporting, Organizational and Process Design, and Clinical Compliance.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access, email, web based client software, Mac OS X.Benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Develop, implement and maintain clinical compliance strategies.
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures.
- Implement RN and Caregiver recruiting, orientation, training and supervision procedures.
- Directing client admissions process.
- Create, and audit client admissions and other ongoing clinical documentation.
- Conduct or supervise client initial assessments, and supervisory visits.
- Maintain a satisfied patient base.
Education: Valid Registered Nurse Certification in North Carolina
Work History: 4-6 years experience, Home Health Management experience preferred.
License/Certification: Registered Nurse (RN) license required
Work Location: Greensboro, NC.
Powered by JazzHR
Ally Home Care
AddressBrowns Summit, NC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?