- Posted: over a month ago
Ally Behavior Centers is a leading DC area-based provider of therapy to young children with autism, helping them overcome their developmental delays. We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our team in an administrative role to support the hiring of both clinical and administrative positions across multiple locations. Our team members are expected to be leaders in the community, ensure our high-quality standards are met, and foster an exceptional work environment. The Talent Acquisition Associate is expected to support the Talent Acquisition Manager on recruiting team members across all departments by following and implementing recruitment strategies to maximize applicant volume and improve applicant quality. Additionally, you will assist in creating an incredible company culture and ensuring all our team members have access to professional growth opportunities.
The right candidate will have extremely strong attention to detail in addition to being professional, energetic, organized and driven. You don't mind wearing different hats and take the initiative to get things done. We will train you on the specific job responsibilities, although the right fit will quickly and easily pick up responsibilities and manage them on their own. We are looking for a smart and talented person who wants to be part of an elite, fast growing organization. Most importantly, we are a fun, young company. We NEED a fun, engaged, and energetic Talent Acquisition Associate to continue building our exceptional culture as we bring on new team members and expand. Make sure your cover letter reflects this!
**Please include a short, personalized cover letter so we can get to know you better and understand why you believe you will be a good fit for our team! Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.**
Please, do not call our busy centers.
We are a successful company with a start-up mentality. We hire the smartest, hardest-working people that we can and take pride in our culture. If you are looking to push paper and do the minimums, this isn't a good fit for you. We have high expectations, and we reward results. Our company is mission-driven and growing every day. The right candidate is excited by challenges and will thrive in our exciting, fast-paced culture.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Assisting with hiring, training, developing, and retaining Ally's most important asset, our growing team of therapists. Ally's team of therapists is comprised of two main groups:
- Behavior Technicians (BTs): Associate's or Bachelor's level clinicians who may or may not have prior experience with Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) but express an interest in the field
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs): Masters or Doctorate level clinicians who have experience and training in ABA
- Assisting with recruitment of Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Psychologists
- Assisting with recruitment of Administrative team members
- Help facilitate building a purpose-driven culture that makes Ally Behavior Centers the best place to work in early intervention autism care and aligns with our core mission and values
- 1+ years of experience in human capital management, recruiting, human resources, or consulting
- Experience in healthcare or clinician recruiting is a plus
- Passion for building an exceptional culture that emphasizes both our employees and client's outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, always changing environment, and willingness to do whatever is needed to achieve our company's mission
- Ability to occasionally travel within Maryland, Virginia and the Washington DC Metropolitan area
- Strong and fluent written and oral communication skills. This should shine through in your cover letter - show us your style and professionalism.
- Must be able to pass MD state and FBI background check in addition to a sex offender background check
What You Will Gain By Joining Our Team:
- Salaried, full-time position
- Medical +HSA, Dental, and Vision coverage through Cigna
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Short-Term Disability (100% Employer-Paid) & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Term-Life/AD&D Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Critical Illness with Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- CEU assistance and professional development opportunities
- 18 days of paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Ally Behavior is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Ally Behavior Centers
BusinessView all jobs at Ally Behavior Centers