Entry-Level Autism Specialist
- $30,000 to $40,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Career path to $100k+ job as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)! We will fund your Master's degree through our tuition reimbursement program!
What Makes Us Unique:
- Full-time salaried position, starting salary $32,000 - $40,000
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $21,000!
- Guaranteed bi-weekly paycheck, regardless of client cancellations
- Center-based ABA treatment
- Collaboration with BCBA, SLP, & OT
- Paid RBT certification, BLS certification reimbursement
Apply to learn more about what our team has to offer !
Please include a cover letter so we can get to know you better and understand why you believe you will be a good fit for our team! (Applications without a cover letter may not be considered)
Guaranteed Response Policy: for applications containing a cover letter, you will hear back from our talent acquisition department within 2 business days
Job Summary: Our Entry-Level Autism Specialists will work as Behavior Technicians to provide 1-on-1 Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to early learners with autism.
Who We Are: Ally Behavior is a dynamic, fun, and rewarding place to work that offers superior growth and leadership opportunities in a supportive, engaging environment. We are a full-time, center-based, early intervention Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy program serving children with autism ranging from 18 months to 6 years of age. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality therapy to help our early learners reach their potential to communicate, improve social skills, and prepare for academic success. The children we serve are at the heart of everything we do and we are passionate about our commitment to having a meaningful impact in the lives of our children and their families. We have a unique and collaborative start-up culture that is driven by our diverse team of professionals and our core values of transparency, accountability, respect for others, and growth. Our comprehensive onboarding and training approach will support and prepare you to provide the best possible ABA therapy to our clients!
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to children in-center
- Collect and track data to monitor client progress through Central Reach using a tablet
- Implement BCBA-developed treatment plans that are unique to each child
- Report client progress to the BCBA and assist in updating goals as necessary
- Assist the BCBA with training families on treatment plan implementation
- Collaborate with other clinicians and attend team meetings as scheduled
- Maintain strict client confidentiality according to HIPAA protocol
- Maintain open communication with families and clinical team to ensure the most effective treatment and goals
Experiential & Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree in psychology, special education, early childhood education, or related field preferred
- Experience working with children required (nanny, teacher, camp counselor, etc.); experience working with children with special needs and/or developmental delays preferred
- RBT Certification (or willingness to complete training and exam within the first 90 days)
- BLS Certification (or willingness to complete training and exam upon hire)
- Ability to be on-site from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday required
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Must submit to a federal and state background check
- Ability to sit on the floor, kneel, crawl, run, squat or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Personal Characteristics Requirements:
- Enthusiasm to make a difference working with young children and their families
- Exceptional ability in building trusting relationships and maintaining confidentiality
- Commitment to learn and pursue professional development
- Effective communication skills
- Multi-tasking & time management
- Creative solutions to problems with the ability to quickly adapt
- Patience and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- Strong performance in team settings & collaboration with others
What We Offer When Joining Our Team:
- Salaried, full-time position; salary ranges from $32,000 - $40,000 annually
- Paid RBT training and certification
- Paid Basic Life Support training and certification
- Supervision hours from a BCBA
- Medical +HSA, Dental, and Vision coverage through Cigna
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Short-Term Disability (100% Employer-Paid) & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Term-Life/AD&D Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Critical Illness with Cancer Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- CEU assistance and professional development opportunities
- 18 days of paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
Note: This position is NOT eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Ally Behavior is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Ally Behavior CentersRockville, MD
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.