Director of Operations
- Posted: over a month ago
Ally Behavior Centers is a leading DC area-based provider of therapy to young children with autism, helping them overcome their developmental delays. If you are looking to be part of a team that's dedicated to making a profound difference in the lives of children with autism and their families, we want to talk to you! We're in search of an experience, qualified, and resourceful Director of Operations to support our rapidly growing practice.
Our Director of Operations is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all our clinic, human resources, and talent acquisition. This role serves as an integral member of our senior leadership team and manages our clinics. Our Director of Operations actively contributes to our overall operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. The successful Director of Operations is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
Taking a deeper dive, our Director of Operations will:
- Be responsible for the overall operational performance of clinics, including developing budgets, ensuring adequate and competent staffing, ensuring excellent client satisfaction, implementing policies and procedures, and maintaining compliance
- Direct the financial performance of our clinics by developing clinic budgets and resolving budget variances to achieve best practice benchmarks and ensure operational viability. Ensure efficient use of practice resources to improve financial performance.
- Ensure clinics and equipment are maintained to provide a professional setting with fully functioning equipment for the client care experience. Provide analysis and recommendations for capital equipment purchases and clinic expansions.
- Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, performance reporting, and human capital development
- Foster an environment committed to an exceptional client-centric experience that is consistent with Ally's mission. Evaluate and monitor our client satisfaction levels to ensure that all client complaints are effectively handled to attain maximum client satisfaction. When necessary, will act as a client advocate to provide support to clinical team and resolve sensitive and/or escalated issues.
- Provide strong and dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides our clinic team Manages human resources of our clinics in collaboration with our HR team by reviewing and implementing organizational policies and procedures, analyzing and recommending efficient staffing strategies, providing reward and recognition opportunities, delivering performance feedback, and recommending and approving employee and managerial developmental plans.
- Partner with our Sales team to identify and expand client relationships
- Work in close collaboration with senior leadership to assure cohesive and effective clinic operations and teamwork
- Ensure that clinics achieve and maintain accreditation with the appropriate entities as applicable
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws, agencies, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, insurance laws, regulatory changes, and new technologies/systems in health care management
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Health Care, or related field
- 5+ years related administrative and management experience, including at least 3 years in a health care setting
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, center staffing models, scheduling, and insurance industry
- Measurable experience in managing and growing center staff and practices
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated capability in exercising sound judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions
- Ability to work with close attention to detail and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, clinical practice management programs (Central Reach is a plus), and able to learn new technical systems as needed.
When it comes to culture and fit, you are a great candidate if you have:
- Ability to operate effectively in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Exceptional ability in building trusting relationships and maintaining confidentiality
- Strong communication, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Strong collaboration capabilities with peers and teammates
- Strong execution orientation
- Excellent judgment
- Clear and concise communication style
- Low-ego, no-drama orientation
- Ability to creatively solve problems, get the job done with limited resources, and manage challenges
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and carry 35 pounds at times
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at our facility
- Because this position requires occasional travel, the Director must have reliable transportation to and/from our offices in Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Note: This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Ally Behavior Centers
BusinessView all jobs at Ally Behavior Centers