Project Management Trainee
- Posted: over a month ago
A Project Management Trainee is a part-time employee working directly under a project coordinator or manager. The trainee must provide a flexible schedule and willingness to learn new skills in the event they may be tasked with a variety of jobs. This position shall provide the trainee with real world experience along with multiple skills to progress in their field of study,
Training Program will include:
· Learning effective communication and the ability to influence others through sales
· Problem solving and conflict management, and general operations / finance
· Staying on the cutting edge of the market with technological and current events
knowledge of the industry
· Support in the execution of strategic projects
· Assist in developing ongoing reporting that can be built into business processes tied to
the enterprise strategic enhancement initiatives
· Manage multiple, changing priorities and execute within short timelines to deliver
results through active project management, issue identification and remediation, real-
time plan adjustments and status reporting.
· Performs root cause analysis of assignments to identify process improvements
· Assist with the creation of project plans
· General Admin tasks: taking meeting notes, scheduling meetings etc.
· Other duties as assigned by project manager
· Education- High School diploma required/Current college student
· Skills- Demonstrates strong computer skills, with advanced working knowledge of MS
Excel is preferred
· Experience- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role. Experience in
customer service will be a plus
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Reliable with patience and professionalism
· Self-motivated and takes initiative
· Flexible and embraces change
· Ability to be on feet while performing job responsibilities
· Ability to sit for long periods of time depending on your position and/or getting
· up and down through your work shift
· Ability to view a computer for a long period of time