ERP Integration Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alluvia is a revolutionary integration platform helping medium sized companies integrate eCommerce, CRM, EDI, 3PL, and Shipping apps with their ERP system.
This position is based out of our Montebello, NY office with the possibility of a hybrid work arrangement. Candidates must be within commuting distance.
We are looking for an ERP Integration Lead who will be working on multiple active integration projects at any given time, leading all technical aspects of your projects, many of them custom JSON, XML or CSV file formats supporting complex integration workflows. Ideally, you have 4 to 7 years of functional business process experience, combined with strong SQL query and ERP backend knowledge. You will be configuring data mapping templates, writing advanced formulas, SQL & C# scripts, and debugging integration flows. Additionally, you will be recognized by our clients as a trusted expert in ERP architecture and business process flow.
If you enjoy utilizing your technical expertise as well as your knowledge of business processes and systems in an integration capacity, this is the role for you.
- Understand custom integration requirements to configure data and mappings as per clients’ requirements.
- Write SQL scripts, advanced Excel formulas, and some C# scripts to manipulate files and data structures.
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to client integration architecture and flows.
- Debug and resolve technical issues with ongoing integrations.
- Take total ownership of assigned integration projects.
- Coordinate and execute testing and validation activities with clients, other integration consultants and/or other third parties as required.
- Strong technical skills a must.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in software development or technical integrations.
- Business and/or technical experience in the ERP, CRM, or eCommerce space.
- Proven ability to read and understand data formats and structures such as XML, flat files, json, etc. and how they relate to business processes.
- Intermediate SQL skills required.
- Strong time management, organization and planning skills.
- Ability and aptitude to work through sometimes ambiguous API integrations to fulfill requirements.
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign or similar ERP platforms
- eCommerce application integration such as Shopify, Magento, ShipStation, etc.
Benefits & Compensation
- Highly competitive salary.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Medical, vision and dental benefits.
- 401K plan with company match.
- Flexible schedule.
AddressEast Hanover, NJ
Get fresh Software Integration Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.