Allurion Natick, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Do well by doing good. Join us in the fight against obesity.
Allurion has developed and commercialized the worlds first weight loss platformincluding devices, digital therapeutics, and nutritional programsto help treat obesity. The company has already treated over 40,000 patients, shed an estimated 1 million pounds, and grown revenues at 100%+ CAGR over the past 4 years. We're headquartered outside of Boston, with offices in Paris, Dubai and Hong Kong.
The company was founded in 2009 on Harvard Medical School's campus, to build alternative options to treat and empower millions of patients. We developed the Elipse device, and we manufacture and market the Elipse Program a breakthrough in weight loss therapy. Patients lose on average 10-15% total body weight loss over the four-month course of device therapy, which does not require surgery, endoscopy or anesthesia. For more information, visit our website www.allurion.com
The talent and dedication of the people working at Allurion make everything we do possible. If you're passionate about having an impact on accelerating obesity treatment and improving patient care, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits: Meaningful, groundbreaking work / Brilliant colleagues / Accelerated career & learning curve
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company's supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. You will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Create the companys supply chain strategy
- Evaluate and report on KPIs to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software such as ERP
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
A challenging mission with an opportunity to create a meaningful impact with your work
A fast-growing environment with career development opportunities
A friendly and ambitious team whose main objective is progression, be it personal or within the company
An international working environment, between France, US, UK, Latin America, Middle East and Asia
How We Hire
Allurion welcomes candidates from all backgrounds. Were committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
We intend to build in-person teams located in Natick, MA. However, while the world is in lockdown, were all working remotely and there is no expectation of being in-office until Q3 2021 at the earliest.
BusinessView all jobs at Allurion