INTERVIEWING NOWWW!!! Customer Service Representative CSR
Our employment opportunities offer cross training in the business development fields of customer service and relations, sales, marketing, management, finance, and human resources. Hands on paid training is provided. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
• Stats Reporting
• Sales closings with customers
• Client Account Management
• Card transactions
• Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
• Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
• Degree preferred (in progress is okay)
• GPA 3.00+ please
• Must be able to commute to Manhattan on a Monday through Friday basis
• Must be organized.
• Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Customer Service Representative Desired Qualities:
• Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
• Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
• Customer service or customer relationship experience
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
• Degree preferred
• Competitive wages
• Long term career opportunities
• Company events
We are a management consulting firm that provides essential resources for publicly owned industry moguls. We work with the most respected companies and NGOs in the telecommunications, non-profit, pet care, office supplies, and utilities industries. Our philosophy of 100% internal, organic growth guarantees team members will be trained from the entry-level up, providing them an opportunity for rapid advancement within the company. We understand that everyone has been affected by COVID-19 in many ways. Our employees' safety and health is our utmost priority and we have instilled new CDC guidelines into our employee manual as well as implementing social distancing and occupancy limits in our office. Masks and gloves are provided and required for all employees.
We look forward to reviewing your application!!!
Allure Marketing Group
Why Work Here?Our management consulting firm is currently representing a wide variety of clientele in their business development needs. We provide sales and marketing services to medium to large businesses in a cost-effective and most importantly, wholesome and integral manner that will not only guarantee short-term increase in profit, but long-term and strategic results.
A fun work environment with hands on training.