Our company has geared up with a Well-Known Mail Client in the Miami area and is currently hiring for an Shipping Coordinator
- Prepares entries for overages and duty paid right after the inventories.
- Maintains and log in all purchase orders to ensure they are regularly updated for each Customs entry in JD Edwards.
- Compile shipments based on customer requirements based on daily/weekly shipping lists.
- Processes all required shipment documentation on a daily basis for Customs and Border Protection clearance before sending trucks to pick up the freights.
- Assist with the training of new employees as directed.
- Perform additional related duties in the department.
Experience / Qualifications:
- HS diploma or Associates degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of shipping/receiving clerk experience in a manufacturing and production environment preferred.
- Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software.
- Strong team player.
- Previous experience in order pulling, shipping and receiving.
- Knowledge of using UPS Worldship or other shipping systems to create shipping labels/ shipments.