Roadside Technician - Side Gig
Allstate Saint Paul, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be your own boss and help stranded drivers in need as a Roadside Rescuer for Allstate’s Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN)! The Good Hands Rescue Network is the world’s first fully crowdsourced roadside assistance network - you can think of it like Uber or Grubhub, but for roadside service.
Working as a Roadside Rescuer is a great way to earn cash on your own schedule while helping those in your own community.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, including retirees, veterans, students, people who enjoy working on cars, roadside assistance and transportation pros looking for additional work, and many others. No prior experience or tools are necessary for this role.
What’s in it for you?
- Extra income
- Flexible hours
- Fortune 100 company on your resume
- Helping others in need
- Login from home, your car, or wherever you are
Good Hands Rescue Network is ideal for those seeking
- Mobile, independent contract opportunities
- Flexible timing (Weekdays, weekends, mornings, daytime, evenings, before or after school or work)
- At least 18 years old
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Pass background screen (criminal and motor vehicle) and drug screen
- Pass validation of basic skills test
Who We Are
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when they’re stranded by a roadside emergency — flat tire, dead battery, keys locked in the car, or an empty tank.