Allstate agencies strive to provide excellent service to customers by assisting them with their insurance and financial services needs. Insurance Sales Producer opportunities are for true sales and customer-oriented individuals. In an agency staff position, you will have the opportunity to work individually and focus on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
- PTO earned after 6 months.
- 401k after 1 year with match.
- Remote working situation considered
- Providing excellent customer service and building relationships
- Conducting needs-based policy reviews and updating policies
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals (primarily calling out)
- Must have/or be willing to obtain a Property & Casualty insurance producer's license
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, persuasive personality
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable making 50-100 calls per day
- Warm market book of business preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- insurance sales: 1 year (Required)
- Property & Casualty Insurance Producer's License (Preferred)