YOU'RE IN GOOD HANDS WITH ALLSTATE.©
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) protects people from life's uncertainties with more than 113 million proprietary policies. Allstate offers a broad array of protection products through multiple brands and diverse distribution channels, including auto, home, life and other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade and Answer Financial brands. Allstate is widely known from the slogan "You're in Good Hands with Allstate."Job Description
Assist in planning, measuring and implementation of sales goals for the office. Licensed Sales Professionals are also responsible for assisting in management of specific processes as well as servicing existing customers.
Care, sell, quote close – provide education to customers and prospects as to possible solutions to customer needs.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Base + Commissions (uncapped) + Bonuses
- Total Compensation $40k-$50k
- Licensing Cost Assistance/Reimbursement Available
- Benefits vary per Agency location
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred not required
- No insurance experience required
- Willing to obtain necessary insurance license(s) upon hire, existing license is a plus
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2019 Allstate Insurance Co.