A GOOD LIFE STARTS NOW. BECOME AN ALLSTATE AGENCY OWNER.
It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isnrsquo;t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. Opening an agency takes courage, commitment and compassion.
Insurance industry experience is NOT required and Allstate Agency Owners come from diverse backgrounds; ndash; from Military, to engineering, operations, sales, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, accounting, business management, real estate, mortgage banking, human resources, account management, teaching, insurance (naturally), and many other industries.
The commonality is in their ability to develop a solid business plan which includes marketing, operations, and human capital. Allstate agency owners run the day to day operations of their business and know how to recruit, hire, develop, manage and retain top talent to help them grow their businesses.
Why be an Allstate Agency Owner?
For the driven individual there are few career choices that compare to running your own business and being your own boss. So the question of why a career in property casualty, life and health insurance sales is less about what you do and more about who you are. Our successful network of Insurance Agents balance an uncompromised passion for helping others with a personal drive to achieve unparalleled success. Thatrsquo;s how we know that over 16 million households are in Good Hands. As an Allstate Agent you will sell and service 13 major lines of insurance, including:
As part of our agency network, you will be backed by the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America with over 80 years of experience. You will also benefit from:
- Owning the economic interest of the business
- Opportunity to open multiple agency locations
- Advanced technology such as paperless processing and intranet applications
- Local sales and marketing support
- On-going consultative support from a Field Sales Leader for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes
How Will I be Rewarded?
New agents opening their agency from scratch enjoy additional start up bonuses and an enhanced commission scale to help get your agency up and running!
What Do You Need?
- Business Management/Leadership or Sales Management/Leadership or Operational Management/Leadership experience
- Purchasing or starting an agency requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. No franchise or royalty fees! You do not give Allstate ANY money! You will have to validate that you are financial secure and that you have at least $50,000 in liquid capital funds.
Visit our website athttp://www.allstateagent.comto learn more about becoming an Allstate Agent.