Account Specialist Insurance CSR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Complete the Form or E-mail me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Provideexceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Allstate
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?