We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Base Salary with Commissions
90 day waiting period on benefits
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Provide customers with additional information about new products and services.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Allstate - Waltke Insurance Agency Llc