Insurance Sales Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an energetic salesperson who would be willing to do whatever it takes to take care of the demands of our current clients and prospects!
**Hands-on training to develop into career advancement**
If you have an active Property & Casualty License, we offer a competitive starting rate of $20 per hour!!!
We at Allstate we want a highly motivated and convincing job seeker interested in beginning a new career. You will become a New Business Coordinator. No sales experience is required, however it would be helpful. We'll invest in your success. This sales position offers a competitive salary rate plus lucrative commission structure. We are looking to help YOU succeed and grow in this industry as our next sales representative.
Join our dynamic sales team to find a HOME.
$40,000- $80,000 (base + commission combined)
- 90-day hands on training
- Competitive pay plan
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Paid Major Holidays
- Office Hours M-F 8 hour days NO required nights/weekends
- Flexible Schedules available w/ part time or adjusted days/hours
- Work from Home flexibility once through training
- Focus on Wellness, including standing desk options
- Continuing Education
- Licensing Assistance
- Budget for Event Planning/marketing
- Advancement opportunities are available to move into senior or management positions
- Mentorship to become a business owner
- Long term career growth
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Create client relationships with follow-up phone calls.
- Be willing to obtain your Property & Casualty license in the first 30 days.
- Have an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start and be able to handle customer rejection.
- Have the ability to answer prospective client's questions efficiently and effectively.
Allstate - Trish Geyer Agency
AddressCrown Point, IN
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Allstate - Trish Geyer Agency