Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? The Griswold Allstate Insurance Agency wants highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in the insurance field. We provide our new Insurance Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
**All applicants will receive an assessment upon applying. Only those who complete will be considered**
- Paid Holidays
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Weekends Off
- Hands On Training
- Career Development
- Growth Opportunity
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
Allstate - The Griswold Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Allstate - The Griswold Agency