Insurance Sales Agent -- Property and Casualty
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking to hire a Licensed Sales Professional to join our team!
- Establish sales, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Allstate - The Chenault AgencyWhy Work Here?
If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career.
We are seeking motivated and self-driven individuals to join our growing team! You will be responsible for assisting in expanding the company's customer base by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients! If you are motivated and ready to start a rewarding career, please give me a call or email us for more details.
560 Grady Avenue Suite B FayettevilleAtlanta, GA
Finance and Insurance