Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a winning spirit to join our fast paced customer service department. As a customer service representative you will work with a dynamic team that shares your desire to be the best. Our disciplined, proven successful process will help you in growing your career. We will invest in you with guidance in obtaining your license, paid company training and on-going support as you refine your skills. Apply today so we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to be our next customer service representative.
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
- Meet business goals and objectives as established.
- Answer inbound calls from current clients to answer their questions, make policy changes and write new policies.
- Make outbound calls to current clients for various reasons such as payments and policy reviews.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Must have insurance experience with a property and casualty insurance license.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
Allstate - Tailored Insurance Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Allstate - Tailored Insurance Solutions, Inc.