Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Sign On / Hiring Bonus
Career Development & Growth
Professional Work Environment
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Allstate - Shreve Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at Allstate - Shreve Insurance