Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our insurance and financial services agency is seeking a licensed insurance sales representative for our Westfield office. We're looking for a positive person with a drive to succeed and an engaging personality to help us grow our agency. This staff member will perform a variety of sales activities focusing on auto, home, and life insurance as well as small business insurance.
- Commission & Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Individual Health Insurance
- Leads provided for you
- Networking opportunities paid for you
- Prepare and presentinsurance coverageproposals to new clients
- Develop referral partnerships with customers and business partners
- Networking outside of the office to develop business
- Promote the agency and its products to current customers and business partners
- Advise current clients regarding their coverage and recommend and present proposals for new coverage
- Develop and generate new clients for the agency via outbound calls and working leads provided by the agency
- Customer service and other agency tasks as assigned
- Mustcurrently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Allstate - Ron Bansky & Associates Agency
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.