We are located in Fremont, CA.
We are seeking a Journeyman Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing and/or maintenance.
- Have your own tools
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to pass written and oral exams
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you meet these requirements, and you're hired to work at Allstate, these are some of the things we offer. . .
Med/Dent/Vis/Chiro, Vacation, Phone, Company Truck, Full Uniforms, Total Field Support, Year-End Bonuses