We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Agent will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Base Salary with Commissions
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Successful sales background.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
Allstate - Lee Matthews Agency