Are you searching for a new opportunity that will allow you to maximize your skills and help others? If so, a career in insurance sales might be the answer!
We are looking for highly motivated and convincing job seekers to fill our Insurance Sales Producer opening. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your development. We understand that it takes time to build out your network and develop the knowledge for success in the industry. We provide you with ongoing professional development and support on your path to success.
Continuous training, base plus commission
• Meet business production goals and objectives as established.
• Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
• Generate insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
• Maintain knowledge of new products.
• Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
• Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
• Present and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and personal goals.
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful, and be coachable.
• Be willing to obtain property & casualty license; already possessing a license is a plus.
• Be highly self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Have great problem-solving capabilities, work ethic, and leadership skills.
• Possess strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Being bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish, is beneficial.
Allstate - Jamie Tarleton Agency