We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that are interested in empowering themselves through a meaningful career helping others build better lives.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, retirement income and live a good life.
We’re looking for candidates in Gainesville who are ready to build strong relationships within the community and help those community members protect their incomes, cars, lives and retirement income to live a good life.
- Salary + Commission & Bonus Opportunities
- Rewarding Career with Opportunities for Growth
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, Encouraging and Competitive Work Environment
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage.
- Will need to have Property &Casualty license in place prior to start date. Will reimburse cost of license after 1 year of employment.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal & written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customer needs
Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly desired.