- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Are you looking to start a sales career or break into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and to excel in this field. We provide our new Sales Representatives with ongoing training and support on their path to success so they can best serve our customers!
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
Allstate Insurance: Yukimura & Associates
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?