Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $20 Hourly
The Customer Service position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, greeting office visitors throughout the day, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agency owner or associates.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Healthcare Spending Account
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Provideexceptional customer service.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
Allstate Insurance: Yukimura & Associates
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?