Insurance Sales Representative
Allstate Insurance: Chet Curtis Bozeman, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a winning spirit to join our fast-paced sales team. As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will work with a dynamic team that shares your desire to be the best. Our disciplined, proven successful sales process will help you in growing your career. Apply today so we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to be our next Insurance Sales Representative.
- Our office is centrally located in Bozeman
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
- Market Allstate Insurance Cross Lines to Existing Clients.
- Write Insurance Quotes, Sales Presentations, and Close Sales.
- Broaden your Sales Tools through Allstate University and Sales Academy and Craig Wiggins Coaching
- Network using centers of influence you have in place and develop new contacts
- Develop ongoing relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- A Property & Casualty License is a bonus but will train the right individual.
- Prior Sales Experience is a Plus.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Desire to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Must want to work and join a fun competitive team!
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands-On Training
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Coaching from an established Industry Expert
- NON RETAIL HOURS - Monday - Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Allstate Insurance: Chet CurtisWhy Work Here?
Local Insurance Agency, Work directly with our community, Room to Grow, Non-Retail Hours!
714 STONERIDGE DR STE 2Bozeman, MT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Allstate Insurance: Chet Curtis