- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position offer a great starting point for licensed and non licensed folks that are interested in a career in jobs of the future.
You'll have hands on coaching and positive feedback. It makes this a very low stress fun place to work! Click Below to hear from our team!
INCOME- Hourly Plus Commission!
No cold calling, all leads are either internal (already customers) or external (paid leads) where the customer has expressed interest in getting an insurance quote! All you will be doing is asking if they would like to proceed and if you transfer and it gets quoted you get paid commission. This is a start to a great career path in Insurance, or a great new start to a career if you are in a dead end job!
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts.
- Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Allstate Insurance - Cullen Insurance Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Allstate Insurance - Cullen Insurance Agency