Allstate Insurance is currently looking to hire highly motivated Customer Representatives with a current property and casualty license or required to obtain.
We believe in the value of investing in our employees by creating a positive culture to train, develop and motivate our Team, setting you up with the tools for professional success!
Avg yearly income is $40k (Base + Bonus) With unlimited earning potential
We look for business minded individuals who can follow directions, are coachable, fast learners, want to make an impact and have the drive to help grow a business.
As an Allstate Customer Representative on our championship team, you’ll not only have unlimited growth potential —but you’ll also have these benefits:
Allstate Customer Representative Benefits:
- Licensing reimbursement
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off
· FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE WITH NO WEEKENDS OR LATE NIGHTS
Allstate Customer Representative Responsibilities:
- Keep customer accounts current by updating databases during calls
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources by completing outbound calls daily.
- Meet business production goals and objectives as established
- Uncover opportunities for cross-selling additional products and services
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
Allstate Customer Representative Requirements:
- 1 YEARS OF PREVIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE & INSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Willing to obtain a property and casualty license or currently possess
- Excellent skills in communication
- Experience in insurance is strongly preferred, but not required
Powered by JazzHR
Allstate Insurance Company