Allstate Insurance is currently hiring Account Managers. Prior insurance Sales experience with property casualty license strongly preferred, we will train you!
Professional advancement opportunities and an industry leading pay structure offered.
We offer a competitive compensation structure. Avg first year income $40-80K (salary + commission combined)
We believe in the value of investing in our employees creating a culture to: train, develop and motivate our staff, setting you up with the tools for professional success!
Account Manager Benefits:
- Work life balance
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Competitive compensation including: monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses.
- Paid training offered
- Monday - Friday work schedule: NO WEEKENDS
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Supplemental benefits
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Establish and retain clientele in order to grow your sales territory
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Prospect for new clients and Perform 200+ outbound dials per day
Account Manager Job Requirements
- Prior inside sales Experience.
- Property and Casualty license - preferred
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player
Powered by JazzHR
Allstate Insurance Company