Licensed Sales Professional
- Expired: June 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust?
As an Insurance Sales Professional, you will help grow a local Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships in the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships with trusted advice.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Strong interest in a sales career – sales experience preferred
- No insurance experience required
- Willing to obtain necessary Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health license(s) to sell insurance upon hire (existing license is a plus!)
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits may include:
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Get paid to learn!
- Base plus commission plan
- Uncapped commission
- Additional bonus promotions offered
- Leads may be provided
- Continuous learning and development courses, available through Allstate University
- Positive work environment
- Advancement opportunities
Disclosure: Each agency is different in how their staff, book of business, sales process, and compensation is structured. Compensation is typically offered as base + commission and will depend on the agency and your experience. Actual benefits offered will vary per agency and may not include the benefits listed above.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
The world isn't standing still, and neither is Allstate. We're moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands, and taking bold steps to serve our customers' evolving needs better. That's why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you'll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You'll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life's uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 90 years, we've thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever's coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We are the Good Hands. We don't follow the trends. We set them.
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2021 Allstate Insurance Co.
BusinessView all jobs at Allstate