Our Allstate Insurance Agency is OPENING inside a car dealership!! We are looking for outgoing, energetic and motivated individuals. This is a fun environment and not your typical insurance desk job. If you enjoy working around cars and interacting with people this may be the job for you!
Don’t apply unless you are the best and want to prove it. Our insurance agency is expanding and a position in sales is now available! Insurance sales agents will earn $36,000 if you are average, $50,000 if you are good, and $65,000+ if you are our next superstar.
Working for our Allstate agency is much more than just selling insurance; it's being involved in the car sale and building relationships to help families protect what matters the most offering ALL lines of insurance.
We hire star performers not backgrounds if you have what it takes Apply Now! We are seeking energetic and hungry individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fast pace agency sales department. As an independent insurance professional you will work with a dynamic team of sales agents that share your desire to win. Position pays a competitive base with a generous commission structure that works well for those who are disciplined and follow our proven sales process.
Insurance License- P & C or Personal Lines
- Strong people skills with ability to manage different personality types and build trust
- Works well independently and as a team- willing to pitch in wherever help is needed
- Experienced in fast paced sales environments
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multitask efficiently
- Ambitious — want to keep growing and getting ahead
- Natural leader and willing to work hard
- Tenacious and competitive
- Motivated (by money or fulfillment) to succeed
- Comfortable making calls and meeting new people
- Patient, caring and an accountable critical thinker
- Bilingual a plus
- Answer incoming calls throughout the day
- Provide account and policy information
- Troubleshoot problems and find creative solutions
- Solicit and issue new policies from both inside and outside the book of business
- Thoroughly understands and follows all underwriting and rating plans
- Ensures that all required documents are signed, filed and scanned appropriately
- Follows consistent sales process for all prospects for quoting, application completion and follow up
- Maintains knowledge of new products
- We offer competitive compensation- hourly + commission and bonus', paid vacation, 401k Plan, and medical insurance packages including vision and dental.
- We are an agency that is dedicated and enjoys helping people live a good life, while living one too.
Job Type: Full-time (Retail Hours)
- Property and Casualty License (Required)
- Life a plus