Our award winning agency is growing and we are looking to the right individual!
The Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing service to and advising clients, making out bound calls to assist in sales, handling late pay calls and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
Our outstanding service team is the foundation of our success. We're seeking our next agency family member to join our award-winning service team...
It can beyou!
We offer a competitive base salary + bonuses and incentives (this is NOT a sales role) and have the most amazing training and support in the industry.
We are truly a family and although we work very hard, but we also have a lot of fun!
Here is the ideal candidate... Someone who has a great attitude, outgoing personality, who 'never meets a stranger, has stellar computer skills, the ability to multi-task, who works well with their peers, and those who have a true passion for helping others.
You MUST have the drive to win and be able to follow our proven system of success.
- handling all incoming calls
- complete policy changes
- past due payment calls
- advising clients at the insurance renewals
** If your character traits defer than from the traits referenced above, please do not apply. **
- Willingness to learn, be intuitive, resourceful and must be COACH-ABLE.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Must be able to deal with upset clients with courtesy and professionalism while maintaining office protocol.
- Must obtain a thorough understanding of common coverage's and risk exposures.
- P&C License is required - can be obtained during the recruitment process.
- Previous experience isn't required but it is a plus