Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
**All applicants will receive an online assessment immediately after applying. Incomplete assessments will not be considered further for this position.**
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Salary is based on experience
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Marketing insurance and financial service products to: New, Existing, and former businesses and families based on clients needs.
- Performing annual insurance and financial service reviews to inform clients of current coverage and optional coverage available based on clients needs.
- Maintain knowledge on current and new products.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly service to current and potential clients.
- Establish client and professional relationships.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a property & casualty insurance license
- Ability to obtain or possess an active Life & Health Insurance license
- Ability to Multi-task
- Career Minded
- Highly Motivated
- Professional phone etiquette.
Allstate - Future Agency