Currently seeking a career driven, self-motivated, and energetic salesperson for our fast pace sales office. With our paid training you will learn our proven methods to making a great income and being very successful in this industry since we are in the top 5% of all agencies nationwide. The only thing we’re not willing to teach you is work ethic. You need to come through our doors with a lot of that already!
- 4-40 or 2-20 license preferred but not absolutely necessary
- A LOT of fresh web leads provided on a daily basis
- Insurance experience is preferred but not required
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience is A MUST
- Paid training
- Opportunity to advance with Allstate
- Income potential is $50,000 - $100,000+ with our competitive pay structure
- High-energy, positive, and motivating work environment
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2018 Allstate Insurance Co
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Sign On / Hiring Bonus
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
- Outbound phone prospecting to warm web leads
- Cross sell to multiple products to meet customer needs
- Be organized, fast, and efficient
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Hit monthly sales quota
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Successful sales background.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.