Insurance Customer Service Representative
Allstate - Dewayne Armstrong Missouri City, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
Allstate - Dewayne Armstrong
AddressMissouri City, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Allstate - Dewayne Armstrong