We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. Our newest Licensed Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Base Salary + Commission
Our Superstars make over $80,000 a year
**All who apply will be emailed a link to an online assessment. You MUST complete the assessment to be considered further for this position.**
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 3 Weeks
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Possess an active Life & Health Insurance license.
- MUST HAVE Undergraduate Degree or Proven tack record of Successful Sales Experience!!
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Career minded vision.
- Driven, goal-oriented and dependable individual.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.