F.T. Warehouse- Shipping, Receiving, Equipment Repair Tech, Will Train
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Allstar Fire Equipment Inc. has a Full-Time position available.
We are open Monday thru Friday. 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. No nights or weekends are required.
This job opening is for Warehouse Work and if qualified, an SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) Repair Technician. We will provide training for the right candidate but you must have basic handtool knowledge. A mechanical background is a plus
This is an entry-level position with the potential for advancement.
Please note; that this is not a seasonal job; this is for a full-time permanent position.
Summary: Standard Warehouse duties & If qualified, learn to service and maintain Firefighting Breathing Apparatus. Training and tools will be provided. Precise recordkeeping is a must.
Warehouse duties include:
• Shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, and checking in merchandise
• Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Open bales, crates,. and other containers
• Maintain inventory control by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. Assist in Annual counting of physical inventory
• Prepare parcels for mailing
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
• Keep the outside back area neat and clean. Free from Cardboard and pallets, trash and debris.
• Wear the proper safety equipment; Boots and Gloves
• Will need to use a Pallet Jack to load/unload trucks and move pallets around the warehouse (no previous experience necessary. Will train.)
• Assist in deliveries using a company vehicle.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred but not required
• Good communication, organizational, time management, and mathematical skills
• Dependable and Reliable
• Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry, and computer skills may be required
Physical demands and abilities:
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs. Occasionally, lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
• Frequently required to stand, walk
• Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
• Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
MUST have a clean DMV record and be able to pass a Drug Test!
Room for advancement as each goal is achieved.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of hands-on experience do you have?
- How many years of shipping experience do you have?
- How many years of warehouse experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Hayward, CA 94545?
- Do you have the following license or certification: California?
- Do you speak English?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Allstar Fire Equipment inc.Why Work Here?
This is a fast-paced business supplying First Responders. If we don't do what we do, they can't do what they do.
Allstar Fire Equipment has been in the business of provide Fire Responders the finest PPE, SCBA's, Rescue & Training equipment form 30+ Years.
2552 Barrington CourtHayward, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Allstar Fire Equipment inc.