Senior Technical Support Analyst - Remote Hybrid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a tech-savvy on-site technical support analyst to be responsible for providing technical assistance to our investment professional with computer systems, hardware, and software. As a support analyst, you are responsible for responding to email, chat, or phone queries and offering technical support to team members using computer systems, hardware, and software.
To be a successful help technical support analyst, you should be well-versed in all aspects of computer systems configuration, set up, and maintenance. You should also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with various types of clients (portfolio Managers, Traders, Operations etc.)
The goal is to create value for team members that will help them to effectively perform day-today business functions with little interruptions.
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email and computer chat
- Provide customer assistance, document customer interactions and follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Run diagnostics and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Engage vendors, development teams and infrastructure teams to resolve issues as and when required
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems and maintaining workstation
- Build and improve support/troubleshooting documentation
- Participates in development of training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining personal networks.
- Five Plus year of Help-Desk/Technical Support experience in asset management industry working with portfolio management, trading and operations teams
- An Associate's degree in computer science or related field.
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
At Allspring, we leverage the diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue their financial goals. Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business is vital to our success. We drive creativity and innovation by bringing together multiple perspectives – diversity and inclusion are key to understanding our clients more fully and seeing business opportunities in new ways. Making differences, our difference.
Allspring Global InvestmentsWhy Work Here?
Join a company where diverse perspectives power our investment strategies through a unified platform and a commitment to clients.
Allspring Global InvestmentsTM is a leading independent asset management firm that offers a broad range of investment products and solutions designed to help meet clients’ goals. At Allspring, our vision is to inspire a new era of investing that pursues both financial returns and positive outcomes. With decades of trusted experience propelling us forward, we strive to build portfolios aimed at generating successful outcomes for our clients. We do this through the independence of thought that powers our investment strategies and by bringing a renewed approach to look around the corner to unlock what’s possible. Allspring is a global company committed to thoughtful investing, purposeful planning, and the desire to deliver outcomes that expand above and beyond financial gains. At Allspring, we leverage the diversity of people, ideas, and skills to help our clients pursue their financial goals. Promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business is vital to our success. We drive creativity and innovation by bringing together multiple perspectives – diversity and inclusion are key to understanding our clients more fully and seeing business opportunities in new ways. Making differences, our difference.
100 Menomonee Falls WIMenomonee Falls, WI
TechnologyView all jobs at Allspring Global Investments