Senior Front End Engineer - Remote
- Posted: May 12, 2022
Practice Fusion is hiring a talented front-end engineer who is passionate about creating life-saving technologies for doctors and patients. Our cloud-based EHR client is an ambitious Ember app that is used by tens of thousands of health providers on a daily basis, supported by a custom component library add-on and an ember-cli build system. You will be taking on the challenge of delivering robust production code across our entire front-end technology set and building functional, responsive, and elegant user interfaces that our users love.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain our core Ember application, add-ons, and other secondary applications.
- Write high quality, well-tested, readable, and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, test engineers, designers, and product management to iterate on new features.
- Deliver in a highly agile, cross-functional Scrum environment.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of responsive HTML/CSS and web technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Advocate of front-end testing and test-driven development
- Understanding of web security and performance best practices
- Experience with git, continuous integration, and deployment tools
- Strong communication skills and work experience in an agile environment
- Very little or no travel is required in this role.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment.
TechnologyView all jobs at Allscripts