Allscripts Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Remote Role / Central or East Coast Preferred
The Contracts Manager is responsible for administering the contracts management process for a variety of agreements including statements of work, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, software agreements, and services agreements. This role will support the Payer Business Unit sales, business development, product, and legal teams with various matters, including coordinating the entire contract process (i.e. triaging legal, sales, privacy and security, compliance, finance, and consulting input), obtaining answers to product questions, and serving as "general contractor."
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports Payer Business Unit and legal by assisting with the development and implementation of contracting processes and process improvement within the team.
- Coordinates feedback, review, and direction from sales, product, finance, legal and compliance for proposals, RFIs, RFPs, and other contracts.
- Prepares contract drafts to fit the particular deal structure (name, date, products/levels, and prices).
- Manages contract intake forms and spearheads deal team involvement to clarify deal terms to position agreements for in-house counsel's legal review.
- Ensures deals comply with corporate pricing goals, revenue guidelines, and general selling rules.
- Assesses and determines areas of a contract that may represent a potential liability to the organization and works with legal, operations, and other relevant departments to gain agreement on acceptable terms for the business and the client.
- Escalates opportunities that are not getting due attention and could potentially cause lost revenue to the business if not resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists with intradepartmental problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Participates in negotiations with the Payer Business Unit business development and procurement teams.
- Prepares presentations for the sales and delivery teams, as applicable.
- Prepares contract summaries and/or issues lists to present to leadership, as applicable.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the Veradigm business unit's (BUs), products, strategy, and operational model.
- Finalizes contracts as a last step prior to execution, ensuring that substantive content and format are consistent with company standards.
- Prepares and routes contracts for signature from authorized company representatives either through DocuSign or in person and enters into Salesforce.
- Files and distributes fully-executed contracts in accordance with established processes.
- Establishes and maintains weekly contract status pipeline reports.
- Develops and refines processes to better serve sales, sales management, and the business.
- Tracks and maintains correspondence and supporting contract documents.
- Responds to questions from internal clients regarding the contract administration process.
- Coordinates the implementation of new procedures for the contracts administration process, as required.
- Assists with ad hoc projects and requests.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Paralegal background, welcomed but not required
- Typically requires 8+ years' experience in contract preparation and contracts administration and management
- Experience in working with / supporting sales organizations
- Ability to offer timely and effective decision-making using sound judgments under pressure
- Solid understanding and application of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills - a master organizer & communicator!
- Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment and to be part of a team dedicated to providing timely and quality support to internal clients.
- Able to calmly handle difficult situations and people, as well as be able to communicate with all levels of management and peers
- Experienced in the area of SOP development and process improvement
Minimal - travel to business unit meetings as required
Remote, home-office-based role – strong preference for candidates located in the Central or Eastern U.S.
Reports to Vice President, Associate General Counsel
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!
LegalView all jobs at Allscripts