We are still in need of (2) 2nd shift and (1) 1st shift - RN or LPNs. Free on-campus housing. Foliage is going to be beautiful this year!
- Utilizes all components of the nursing process including nurses notes, Plan-of-Care, admission assessments, and MAR reviews to provide care for assigned residents with physical and mental condition.
- Exercises considerable judgment in monitoring, assessing, and implementing medical and nursing interventions of residents within the assigned unit to ensure quality, nursing service.
- Counsels residents to components of their Plan-of-Care and courses of action which might be taken to achieve the goals agreed upon at the Plan-of-Care meeting to ascertain their willingness to comply and assure resident’s to “Right-to-Know”.
- Receives pertinent data from subordinates relative to physical/psychological changes in the residents and relays information to Nurse Coordinator to determine course of intervention if required to maintain facility standards.
- Reports routine and unusual facts and situations to the Nursing Coordinator and gives report, to on-coming shift, of events/occurrences on their shift to provide continuity of care throughout the department.
- Makes contact with physicians, specialists, and allied health professionals using professional assessment/judgment skills in relating facts as presented during the consultation to convey accurate descriptive information lending itself to informed medical decision making.
- Education: Graduation from a recognized nursing program with either affiliate or postgraduate courses and clinical experience in medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics and psychiatric nursing.
- Experience: Experience is limited to that required for registration.
- License/Certification: Current license as a Registered Nurse in New Hampshire.