Hello to All MEDICAL ASSISTANTS - All's Well Healthcare Services is working closely with a great client of ours located in Pomona, CA. We are looking for nurses that are open and experienced of running care in a setting like a Comprehensive Residential Treatment Facility for Women and Women with children. Children have access to Head Start education services. Specialized Programs for pregnant and post-partum women and women involved in the criminal justice system.
facility schedule: Sunday-Saturday - from 6:30am - 8:30pm
(shifts in need to be covered are all 10 hour shifts - from 6:30am-5:30pm and 9:30am-8:30pm) the more open you are, the better.
please consider any possibility for days as a great way to make extra cash as these are 10 hour shifts with OT.
Position Purpose: Responsible to assist Psychiatrist and Director in the following area: medication management; maintenance of medication cabinet; assist psychiatrist with dispensing of medications. Provide medication management education. Conduct groups on medication management. Carry a case management caseload. Chart as needed.
KEY RESULT AREA
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Principal Responsibilities)
1. Manage and Coordinate
A. Assist the Psychiatrist and Director in the day to day monitoring, treatment and maintenance of client medical conditions as qualified and licensed. Manage day to day program operations and oversight
B. Facilitate health, wellness, and medical education for staff and clients.
C. Provide field based medical services and case management as instructed and when appropriate.
D. Comply with all documentation standards and procedures set down by law or funding agency requirements.
E. Maintain up-to-date files and documentation. Work collaboratively as part of treatment team.
F. Attend meetings as assigned.
G. Arrange work schedule in accordance with agency’s needs.
H. Comply with the agency’s policies and procedures.
I. Perform other duties as assigned.
A. Submit program and contractual reporting and documentation requirement in a timely manner.
B. Monitor and document for medical quality assurance.
C. When providing direct services, complete all required paperwork, charting, records maintenance in a timely manner.
A. Assist management to ensure all staff are properly trained and updated in HIPAA regulations and compliance as well as any other ongoing compliance and regulatory requirements
B. Provide ongoing staff medical training updates when asked by supervisor.
C. Assist in educating and training in the community.
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performance Responsibilities (required for all staff)
Although each position has its own unique duties and responsibilities, the following responsibilities are applicable to every employee of PROTOTYPES.
· Demonstrate predictable, reliable, and timely attendance.
· Follow written and verbal directions and complete assigned tasks on schedule.
· Read, write & communicate in English and understand basic math.
· Learn from directions, observations, and mistakes, and apply procedures using good judgment.
· Work independently or as part of a team; ability to interact appropriately with others.
· Work with supervision, receiving instructions/feedback, coaching/counseling and/or action/discipline.
· Influence and improve operations which are not under direct control
· Use problem solving methods to continuously improve operations
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Competencies (required for the position):
To perform successfully in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Medical Assistant Certificate or CCMA
· Experience serving severe and persistently mentally ill clients with co-occurring challenges.
· Knowledge of trauma preferred.
· At least two years of experience working with clients in a Mental Health Environment
· Bilingual language skill preferred, English and the predominant other language natural to the community the facility is located
· Good written and verbal skills
· Dependable automobile and insurance, registration and valid California Drivers License
· Knowledge and respect of all confidentiality issues
· People oriented
· Professional and Honest
All's Well Health Care Services
Why Work Here?All's Well Health Care Services is a privately held, diversified service organization comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare staffing services with the greatest value. We provide cost effective solutions to all levels of healthcare staffing.
Named in the top 50 Fortune Magazine places to work in the United States for Services!