We are looking for experienced Medical Assistant in the Las Vegas area. This position is temp to hire with possibility of going permanent and offers competitive compensation!
- Patient care within the MA scope and training.
- Collaborate with team to coordinate patient care for the complex medical regimen involved in the care of hematology and transplant patients.
- Participate in the department performance improvement program.
- Answer calls and concerns from patients and healthcare professionals.
- Other duties as needed.
- Certification: current Medical Assistant certificate
- Current: Basic Life Support card (BLS).